At Efficiency 2.0, we are at a critical juncture where smart, data-driven consumer outreach and engagement is key to our ongoing success. You’ll have a huge impact on our current and future energy efficiency programs. Starting on day one, you’ll help drive our consumer marketing efforts, taking ownership of this key area of our business as we strive to dramatically increase the number of people we engage to save energy through a data-driven approach. You’ll also contribute to organizational priorities across marketing analytics, program management, customer support, product development and product quality assurance as part of a collaborative and high-powered team.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a self-starting, fast-learning, multi-talented professional who is comfortable in dynamic environments and brings excellent quantitative and verbal skills to the table. We’d also like you to have the following:
- Worked for 2-4 years post-college in a fast-moving, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Succeeded in getting people to learn about, try out, and get more and more engaged in a product or service (bonus points for background in web marketing, efficiency program marketing, consumer research, brand management, community marketing, political campaigns)
- Tracked and managed data related to acquisition and engagement marketing tactics
- Demonstrated an ability to connect with a wide range of people, from the person-on- the street who happens to have tried your product, to business partners and other stakeholders. You’re humble and empathic; and you’re also confident and poised
Additionally, you’ll need
- Solid quantitative ability: You’ll not only be organizing, analyzing and presenting all of the disparate data we pull in, but you’ll be continually looking for new, creative, elegant ways to distill new insights from data. Facility with spreadsheets and metrics dashboards is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills: You’ll be creating consumer marketing collateral and managing user support, so you’ll need command and sophistication of messaging across a range of formats, including email, print and web.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail: You don’t let things fall through the cracks, and you don’t make careless mistakes.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on multiple responsibilities: You’ll have a consumer marketing focus but you’ll continuously engage across other organizational priorities
- Ownership mentality: You’re proactive and tenacious and you put yourself on the line because you care about having a serious, personal impact within the organization and on our clients and users.
- Passion to make a difference: A genuine interest in making homes smarter and the world greener by helping consumers become more energy efficient.